Apuestaforo  
Foro de aviación, apuestas entre amigos, aventuras, viajes, retos, historias divertidas, imposibles y demás barbaridades.
Old 11-02-2009, 23:04
Web Wild Worker

Predeterminado Bolsas de mareo de Cora Lang

Mi guapisima y adorada amiga Isabel Bilbao, dueña de

IB ISABEL BILBAO - Art Consulting
C/ de la Murciana, 1. E-03730 Jávea

IB ISABEL BILBAO - Galerie
Kollwitzstrasse 38. D-10405 Berlin

COLLECTION -Gallery
Carretera Moraira-Calpe, 19. E-03724 Moraira

me envia esta serie de bolsitas de mareo, pintadas por Cora Lang que dice:

Cita:
.... las Flight bags, ( bolsitas de vuelo , para vomitar ,etc) de diferentes companías de viaje . recolectadas de ciertos vuelos míos.
Como podrás ver hay de Air Berlin, LTU - LUFTHANSA -AIR BERLIN e IBERIA , entre otras. Me gustaría promocionar esto en las companías aereas para realizar una exposición en las salas VIP de estas companías , o Aeropuerto , o casas centrales .
También sería interesante un artículo con buenas fotos y texto en las revistas de dichas aerolíneas.

Aquí expongo su trabajo, para disfrute de foreros y visitantes:

Bolsas de Air Berlin

Editado por *Cherife en 13-02-2009 a las 14:04
Citar y responder
Old 11-02-2009, 23:29
Web Wild Worker

Predeterminado Más bolsas

Bolsas de Iberia:

Citar y responder
Old 11-02-2009, 23:36
Web Wild Worker

Predeterminado

Bolsas de Lufthansa

Bolsas de LTU

Citar y responder
Old 11-02-2009, 23:44
Web Wild Worker

Predeterminado

Y añado unas notas de la autora acerca de su trabajo
Cita:
My statement on:
Flight bags and the unexpected

If you are a passenger on any flight you'll find them in front of you close to the flight magazine. Uniform and unattractive. To be used in emergency cases, to cover up the expectoration - just in case. The case is tending towards nil nowadays: the bags, however, are there and often their only adornment is the name of the airline.
This was intriguing for me. In my meanwhile years long artistic tasks I'm looking into “neglected” items of our every day life , pull them out of their corners and cohesion and re-arranges them into an art environment inspired by nature and projected into a new art space contextualizing the created art installation with its former environment, with creative processes, with a suggested sustainability formed and guarded by the artist.
Somehow I feel that these bags belong to the passengers, even more, the bags may stand for each of the passengers and his very personal disposition at that particular flight. And as there is a huge variety of people on each flight, I felt myself called upon to individualize each of the bags to suggest the uniqueness of the passenger it was meant for. You may find the joyous, adventures expecting tourist, the anxious student on his first flight to a foreign university. You may find the labourer on his way to a Gulf state, the business man carrying an important decision with him, the child with a name board around his neck on his way from his parents to the grand parents, the artist on his way to a glorious performance or the summoned employee on the way to his headquarters, the boxer envisaging already his defeat. Each bag intends to suggest these differences, the individual behind the traveler. Out of the uniformity of bags – neglected and unused- I've tried to suggest the multiplicity of human conditions.

Once again I present objects which in their pristine appearance are well known to the viewer, but then I changed, altered and re-arranged them in an artistic process to create an astonishing new , artistically impressive display of aesthetic invitations in the eyes of the beholders.

As a modern nomad I've been traveling in all directions with plenty of airlines and have collected these bags one by one together with the stories told by my neighbours which provides into an even closer relationship to each of my bags on display covering an entire wall. I have normally integrated the airlines name – already printed on the bag – into the created new artistic space.

It is my wish that one day the airlines may place these bags back into their pockets on the front seats.

Cora de Lang

Editado por *Cherife en 11-02-2009 a las 23:54
Citar y responder
Old 13-02-2009, 13:15
Disfrutando de la Vida

Predeterminado

Son geniales
Old 13-02-2009, 14:06
Web Wild Worker

Predeterminado

A mi me parece una idea fantástica. El único inconveniente es que todos los pasajeros se las llevarían, pero eso también es motivo de publicidad.
Citar y responder
Responder

Herramientas
Estilo

En este foro...